After spending time last night listening to the videos from the Tools for Thinking sessions there seems to be quite a few thoughts relating to Napkin features that might be useful...
- I would like to be able to make my napkin environment public so others can interact with it.
- I'd like a multi-user version of Napkin so during a zoom session or a workshop all the participants could enter their thoughts and weave them into other thoughts. This would be so much more useful than a zoom chat list.
- As per the previous item I might just like to have the members of the zoom session to add thoughts to my Napkin content. People should only be able to edit their own entries and the owner can edit anything. Roam refers to this a immutable blocks.
- I might like to have multiple Napkin collections for different purposes. As I think about this one I sort of like it and don't like it.
- Forget about the tag network display I mentioned yesterday I think. I think it might be more eye candy than utility.